Amazing – one word we can use to describe our experience at this year’s VivaTech. Attending for the fourth year in a row, we can say with confidence – the event keeps getting better and better! Bringing together the latest news in technology, from simple things that change the way we live and work everyday, to amazing breakthroughs like robots and flying cars, the best thing about attending VivaTech was the opportunity to experience firsthand how far we’ve come when it comes to innovation.
As for innovation related to the construction industry, the main activities at this year’s VivaTech took place at Bouygues group’s stand. For its third time at the event, the group brought together around thirty startups and forty of the Group’s in-house innovators to present their projects on the topic of “Making progress become reality”. Below is a list of some of the solutions whose aim is to bring better, safer and eco-responsible construction sites:
- BIM my project: Using Mixed Reality, they offer immersive solutions for construction companies, allowing BIM data to be accessible everywhere.
- Buildots: a management solution for construction projects based on artificial intelligence and data sharing that allows following the progress of the work down to the smallest detail.
- EtNISI by creating building materials from used materials, their mission is to reconcile sustainable environment and economic development.
- K-ryole: their intelligent trolley allows everyone to transport, on all terrains and without effort, loads up to 250kg. This solution saves time while improving the well-being of workers on the job site.
- Kwypesoft: developed Lanes, a digital construction site log that captures all events occurring on construction sites and shares them with authorized stakeholders through an application.
- Mobilius Labs presented their bone-bonding hard hat to ensure better safety and worker performance.
- Morphosense: developed a solution for the continuous, real-time and remote monitoring of the structural integrity of civil engineering works.
- Simsoft Industry implements artificial intelligence technologies and innovative means of communication to help production technicians on all their tasks.
- Soliquid develops a unique process of large-scale 3D printing in suspension that allows the realization of complex architectural projects.
And finally – our very own CEO and Co-founder Ali El Hariri presented BulldozAIR: our robust construction management platform that allows managing construction products effectively and efficiently thanks to its wide set of features.